” INCREASE YOU INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS WITH THE FOLLOWING EASY STEPS “
Instagram as a marketing tool
Instagram has become a strong marketing and social tool in today’s world, it might have started out as a playful social media technology for fun but today it’s been used by businesses and cooperation for social representation, business marketing, and network/audience building.
1. Instagram as a marketing tool
2. Benefits of marketing with Instagram
3. Instagram algorithm
4. How to grow your followers on Instagram
>> Have a strategy
>> Define your target audience
>> Consistent brand story
>> Attractive bio
>> Share engaging content
>> Create social media chain effect
>> Use relevant hashtags for a post
5. Good practices
Benefits of marketing with Instagram
Individuals and businesses alike thrive to get lots of followers on this platform which creates a way to access increased popularity in whatever brand it is that we are trying to push. It has been reported that Instagram unlike most social networks records a very high engagement level with brands, reporting numbers significantly higher than platforms like Facebook. Techrider has provided a step to step guide into how you grow your followership and increase brand popularity on the Instagram application.
Sure one can instantly grow their followers on Instagram using short cuts like bots and buying follower but that is not the most effective marketing strategy for growing active followership on the platform and also bot activities hardly pass Instagram algorithm without being noticed, with the network boasting of a very complex effective system for detecting unauthorized malicious activities making it even harder for you to take shortcuts. If detected this might lead to a block on the page or a restriction on actions you can take over a period, and if you persist, might lead to total barring of the account, But there is no need to fret, because of Techrider in this article provides information to help you access a pool or real organic followers who will constantly engage with your brand and/or improve your business.
How to grow your followers on Instagram
There really is no easy way around improving engagement on your page, it requires a level of effort and planning coupled with a little patience because it happens over time. consistency is paramount and key to unlocking sustainable growth. Below Techrider outlines simple and safe steps you can take to improve your Instagram account and get more followers:
1. Have a strategy
Like the popular saying ”failing to plan is planning to fail” jumping into it without a well laid out the strategy will definitely lead to a waste in resources and low returns on investment be it a time or money. Think about why!!, why do you want to increase the number of followers on your account? why do you want to have more engagements on your post? why!!?. A host of reasons come to mind just thinking about this, it might be because you want to increase brand awareness, drive sales or more traffic to your website, whatever the reason is focusing on it helps tailor our use of the application and channel our resources towards achieving the said goal.
2. Define your target audience
You must draw out a buyer persona. Know who you want to target and represent them as a person on your plan. It can be more than one but what matters is defining a personality for the most probable person who would be interested and able to patronize you. Some questions have to be answered while trying to achieve this, questions like:
● How old are your potential customers
● where do they work
● Where do they live
● What are their Instagram habits
● What are their challenges and how can you prove solutions to them?
All these are important questions that need to be answered but the questions are not limited to this, you need to be very descriptive as if you are trying to get to know the person.
3. Consistent brand story
Positioning your brand is important too, the good thing about this step is that the steps before it can define it, once you know how your buyer thinks and what they want you can make a consistent plan based on addressing their needs in the best way you can.
4. Attractive bio
Your profile is the very backbone of your account, a good one is essential to attracting new followership. It must represent your brand well and portray what it is about while maintaining attractiveness and beauty. Some tips to get a good bio:
● Must represent your brand identity
● Should contain your website if you have any
● Use the real estate allowed well, a definite number of characters are allowed in your bio and they must be smart.
● Make use of emojis in your bio, they bring life into the writing and help keep the reader from getting bored.
5. Share engaging content
Quality content gets more engagement that is a fact, people will like, comment on, and share posts they have entertained or kept their interest by solving a particular problem or relating an idea useful to them and others. You need the kind of posts that drive initial engagement to get an Instagram algorithm boost which then increases your reach and helps get new followers.
All your posts must be perceived by your target audience to be interesting. You must try to inform, engage, and entertain them. Also using visuals has been reported to always call more attention, the more details they can see the better for you, meaning videos are even better than pictures. Captions must also be aimed at creating engagement.
6. Create social media chain effect
Always send people from other social media channels to your Instagram page. Let them know when you have posted something new by alerting them with a notification post on that media and posting links that take them directly to your page or the said post. This improves awareness about your Instagram account and pulls extra visitors to it.
8. Use relevant hashtags for post
When posting something on Instagram, using hashtags help market the content through those hashtag channels and with the new feature on Instagram which allows us to follow hashtags this has made posting with them an absolute must else we lose the opportunity to access people who share the same interest but are not aware of our brand.
Techrider outlines other practices that help significantly increase followers on your account:
● Follow popular trends in your niche, you can post entertaining comments on other similar accounts with good followership to get their followers to see you.
● Create your own hashtag this helps your marketing significantly in the long run
● Collaborate with other successful accounts, give shout outs and aim to get featured on them
● Tag your location on your post so Instagram will start suggesting the post to people around that location.
● Aim for the explore tab using hashtags
● Give followers tasks that help engagements for example as them questions or tell them to tag their friends.
● Write compelling captions.
● Use hashtags in your stories, locations too.
● Post consistently
● Learn from insights on the previous post. You can find analytics about your post on the Instagram app. Also here is some Don’ts you shouldn’t do on your Instagram page:
● Don’t use hashtag gimmicks like tags for likes, and follow for follow they make you look like spam.
● Don’t use too many hashtags.
Instagram has no doubt grown into a formidable force in the social media business and one of the best marketing tools available today, every business owner who wants to improve marketing aspects of their business must try this tool and only this easy steps and Techrider assures you of success if consistency is kept.