” HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS LOOK LEGIT ONLINE “
IS ONLINE BUSINESS REPRESENTATION IMPORTANT?
Customers need to feel confident about your business especially when they are introduced to it online, in today’s business world the online space is the largest pool for business owners to fish customers. It is simply redundant and not smart to operate a business without properly establishing it in the online space. Potential customers will be left unaware of your services and take their business somewhere else.
Having established the sheer importance of business representation online, Techrider must also hammer on the importance of doing it properly, proper representation online inspires confidence in customers. We must make our business appear credible and worth the service payer’s money.
THE ONLINE SPACE
The online space can be described as a marketplace with little or no protection for customers especially first time prospects except those we create for them with so many scam businesses online there are certain green flags that can be put in place to encourage belief on the part of the customer and urge them to do business with us. These measures put in place inspire patronage and if not done properly could have adverse negative effects on the business.
Techrider looks into important features a business must have to make us appear legit and valid online.
WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
A website is a collection of web pages that consist of related content and is published on a web server. The server is responsible for how the website performs when it is accessed by users from their respective portals and locations. All websites that can be accessed publicly collectively make up the world wide web or the internet.
In the case of wanting to represent our business, the content on the website must relate to whatever services we render.
A business website that inspires confidence should contain the following features:
1. A proper overview of the business features and services, this is best contained on an about us page. A separate page called the ”about us” page also helps make your business appear professional.
2. Customer care outreach, making this possible on your website gives your business a lot of credibilities, it puts the customer at ease and improves conversion rate by a milestone meaning more people who visit the site are likely to do business with you.
3. Reviews left by customers, this goes a long way in improving your business reputation.
More people are likely to commit when they see satisfied customers appraisals on your
4. Business contact address, phone numbers, and location if any should be stated on the website home page, it helps the customer easily identify with the business.
People respond more to businesses that apply a personal touch in marketing and there is no better medium to get up close and personal with customers than through social media. Social media are bilateral, communal computer-mediated technologies that have been built to facilitate the creation and sharing of information between parties, in this case, the business and the customer.
The very high distribution of social media in the private environment has made companies adopt dealing with the application possibilities on the customer-organizational level and intra-organizational level.
Techrider seeks to highlight a few advantages a good social media presence can have on business conversions and overall business image.
1. The presence of these profiles increases the overall online presence. When they are linked to your website, they invariably improve search engine optimization ”SEO” significantly through mentions and make it easier to find new customers from the google search engine and secondary search engines like those contained in the social media websites themselves.
2. They give the business a personal feel and create the opportunity to bond with customers and get to know them better thus improving patronage.
3. It can be used to carry out marketing research, business communications, and sales
4. It also has great advantages when it comes to employee learning and organizational development.
5. Great tool for tracking business growth and planning business strategies.
6. It also has great data mining values.
This is technology by Google that provides a way of verifying business location addresses on
Google maps, improving SEO, and giving a business search page credibility. It involves registering the business on the google business platform and getting customer reviews and verifying business location on google map.
Google is such a trusted brand I don’t need to reiterate how much of a positive effect this will have on business conversions. Some visible effects are
1. Search page domination, the business appears as the dominant force for keywords
related to the business search
2. Easy location of the business address by customers who want to do so.
3. Business listings, this is very important for business growth online, it helps SEO and let’s business websites rank higher on the search results list when searches related to the business keywords are imputed by users. This is a massive pull for prospective new customers.
A lot of factors go into building confidence in our business, in this write-up, Techrider highlighted steps to attract potential customers but keeping them totally depends on the good management of this mediums and the totality of the business. Maximum efforts are required to keep people’s interest so it must be reflected in every aspect of the business mediation and communication with customers.
Online business presence cannot be stressed in today’s world especially for startups. It is hard to compete against already established dominant forces in our business fields but a good online business presence sure helps level the playing field a little more and helps small businesses thrive even in very competitive markets.