” Best office and work from home laptops: for business 2020 “
Characteristics of a business laptop
Business laptops have to handle more tasks than just sending emails and connecting to the internet. We need to know we can rely on them, they have to be robust, and be just as easy for home use as it is for working. Size matters too as there will be a lot of movement done with a business laptop. We understand that with so many choices out there to pick from, selecting is not an easy task but Techrider discusses technology designed to fulfill all the needs of a businessman or woman to help you make an informed decision.
1. Characteristics of a business laptop
2. What you want in a business laptop
3. Best business laptop buys
>> Dell XPS 15
>> MacBook Pro 16″
>> Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen)
>> Huawei MateBook X Pro
>> Microsoft Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch)
>> Asus Chromebook Flip
What you want in a business laptop
What needs do business laptops fulfill? the first thing to consider when looking to get one is performance, a lot of hardware features contribute to this. A powerful machine with great internal components, awesome productivity features, and a long-lasting battery is said to be one ideal for the business way of life. Sometimes choices are tailored to specific needs, the everyday choice is usually Windows operating system as that is the most common out there but there might be a need to work with Linux another viable operating system or mac a more popular option to the prior stated.
Best business laptop buys
The options are given below cover a lot of ground whether you’ve got a small scale startup, a large Fortune 500 company, or a home office-based one-man business. With all businesses in mind, Techrider put together a list of the best business laptops on offer. So that this article is useful whether what you want is the best Ultrabook or the best mobile workstation, you won’t have to waste time doing any more research. Here on this list you will find something suitable that suits your business needs.
The best business laptops:
● The Dell XPS 15
● The MacBook Pro 16″
● The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen)
● The Huawei MateBook X Pro
● The Microsoft Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch)
● The Asus Chromebook Flip
1. Dell XPS 15
1. Screen specifications are put at 15.6 Inch FHD (1920×1080) to a beautiful 4K UHD+ (3840×2400) .
2. Intel processor core i5-i9
3. RAM: 8,16 or 32. And can be modified
4. Video RAM: integrated graphics to an Nvidia GeForce GTX 150 with 4GB DDR5 memory.
5. Graphics: Intel UHD+ Graphics 620
6. Storage: 256GB – 1TB SSD
This laptop is definitely a contender for the best Windows laptop on the market right now and it’s easy to see why, a stunning display coupled with a great processor, dedicated VRAM, and a graphics card!, all in one laptop.
With so many great features the Dell XPS 15 can be used for anything, as a general workstation for business use, or a powerhouse that can handle any creative design, even gaming needs.
● The laptop specifications are high.
● Great screen display
● It has good battery life
● Expensive cost
An alternative you can look at if you want to buy a good dell for productivity is The Dell XPS 13 with close features that can serve as a less expensive option.
2. MacBook Pro 16"
1. CPU anything from 2.6GHz 6‐core Intel Core i7 to 2.4GHz 8‐core Intel Core i9.
2. The Graphics card ranges between AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 to AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 8GB of GDDR6
3. RAM is around 16-64GB 2666MHz DDR4
4. The screen display is put at 16-inch 3072×1920 at 226 PPI
5. Storage size range from 512GB – 8TB SSD.
This is characterized as the best Apple laptop available right now and It is a great option If you don’t want a Windows laptop. It’s specifications help it handle the most gruesome business and design tasks easily.
● It has powerful configurations.
● Classified as the best MacBook to date.
● Its display is big and beautiful.
As in the case, before Techrider serves you with close options in the form of the Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 13-inch 2018 and the 13-inch MacBook Air (released 2018), these can serve in place of the Macbook pro 16 and do a good job at it.
3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen)
1. The CPU specs are given as Intel Core i7-7600U vPro
2. Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 620
3. Inbuilt RAM: 16GB
4. Display Screen: 14-inch, 2560 x 1440 pixels
5. Internal Storage: 1TB SSD
This is an ultra-thin option for business solutions. It can handle hard tasks very well and can move around way easier. Despite its small size, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is equipped with pretty much any feature you need in a productivity stallion with an insane battery life Tech rider rates this making it the best business laptop money can buy. Considering specifications in relation to pricing. It also has a rapid charging feature which helps keep your business moving.
● A smaller lighter beautiful design
● Improved Microsoft Precision Touchpad
A less expensive option with close features will be The Lenovo Yoga C630.
4. Huawei MateBook X Pro
1. Its CPU is 8th generation Intel Core i5 – i7
2. Graphics card contained within are Intel UHD Graphics 620 or the Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB GDDR5
3. It’s RAM: 8GB – 16GB
4. The screen display capabilities are is 13.9-inch 3K (3,000 x 2,080)
5. With an internal storage of 512GB SSD
The brand Huawei may not be renowned for its laptop production but the Chinese company begs to differ and it has made a case for itself with the new MateBook X Pro. A beautiful not too
heavy. the design you can carry around with you equipped with powerful components and excellent battery life. It also is one of the low-cost ultrabooks on there.
● Fantastic body design
● Great screen display
● Awesome battery life
● It has no SD card slot
● Its Webcam is not great
5. Microsoft Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch)
1. The CPU specs are given as Intel Core i5-7300U – Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9GHz
2. Graphics card : Intel UHD Graphics 620; Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB GDDR5
VRAM) | RAM: 8GB – 16GB
3. Screen display is: 3,000 x 2,000 (267 PPI) PixelSense display, 3:2 aspect ratio
4. Internal storage space: 256GB – 1TB SSD.
Classified by Techrider as the most powerful 2 in 1 laptop available right now The Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch) is an entry from Microsoft on our best 2020 business laptop technology list, The Surface Book 2 has powerful enough components to handle most day-to-day business tasks, and even light gaming and video editing if the model has a dedicated graphics card. We have also been given the choice of a bigger screen with the 15-inch version of the Surface Book 2, which has even more powerful components.
● It has a very good battery life
● It has powerful components
● Quite Pricey
● Has no Surface Pen included
6. Asus Chromebook Flip
1. CPU: Intel Pentium 4405Y – Intel Core m3-6Y30
2. Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 515 | RAM: 4GB
3. Screen: LED Backlit Anti-glare 12.5 inch FHD (1,920 x 1,080).
4. Storage: 32GB – 64GB eMMC
Chromebooks have not been the most obvious devices for business laptops, but the Asus Chromebook Flip is definitely great at handling business. It has the ChromeOS which is now a more robust operating system with lots of tools, and if the online business tools are what you use then Chromebook Flip is affordable, well built and a handy option you should look into.
● Elegant tablet mode
● Tactile keyboard
● No out-of-box Android app support
● Middling speakers
Take your pick from amongst Techriders recommended buys or any of the alternatives and enjoy the best of business laptop options technology jas to offer yet.