” 5 MUST HAVE WORDPRESS PLUGINS FOR SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING “
ARE BLOGS IMPORTANT?
It’s no secret how well blogs are doing today, the rise in popularity of the internet has helped this a great deal, Techrider accesses technology that has helped connect people from all over the world and presented new opportunities through networking and has enhanced dealings in all sectors by allowing more information to be shared among stakeholders.
1. ARE BLOGS IMPORTANT?
2. WORDPRESS AS A BLOG BUILDING TOOL
3. WORDPRESS FEATURES
4. HOW TO INSTALLING WORDPRESS PLUGINS?
5. 10 MUST-HAVE PLUGINS FOR WORDPRESS
>> YOAST SEO
>> EVEREST FORMS
>> USER REGISTRATION
WORDPRESS AS A BLOG BUILDING TOOL
As the popularity of blogs soars high so does the demand for tools used in creating them, People find WordPress to be one the best blog making tech out there and it has shown a great increase in usage statistics for the creation of blogs through time. Today there are a lot more blogs being made which means there must be a higher demand for them, as a matter of fact WordPress has reported that 409 million people view about 20 billion blog posts every month.
Firstly, one of the biggest advantages WordPress has in the industry today is the ease of use, also it allows easy installation of themes for website creation. Furthermore, a great plus is its support for plugins. These are great features for any building or creation technology, it leaves little reason to wonder why it has grown to such prominence in this field. For a more detailed explanation you can see our previous discussion on WordPress tech, but in this write up Techrider focuses on relevant plugins for building a blog using the technology.
HOW TO INSTALLING WORDPRESS PLUGINS?
Plugins unlike themes must be installed with a lot of care and consideration. They serve different purposes but most importantly help to add more functionality and dynamism to the website. One plugin usually performs multiple functions while some of them maintain a singular purpose. We must pick applicable plugins depending on what features we want to build into our websites but keep in mind the best practice is to have the least amount of plugins needed to achieve the said task as too many plugins might slow down site performance and hurt user experience.
10 MUST HAVE PLUGINS FOR WORDPRESS
The list given below contains relevant information on plugins for building an ace blog:
Good SEO is essential if we want our blog to do well, without good SEO we will hardly get new visitors on our blog and Yoast SEO is a great tool we can use to achieve that. This search engine optimization (“SEO”) plug-in for WordPress has over 5 million active installations already and has been downloaded at least 202 million times according to statistics presented by Wikipedia; this number speaks volumes about how dependable the tool is and why it has been rumored to be the number one SEO plugin in WordPress.
● It will optimize keywords for related keywords and usable synonyms
● It can also analyze the readability of your blog determining its quality in keeping readers
attention using the Flesch Reading Ease score and other factors
● Gets rid of duplicate content with the use of canonical URLs
● Gives accurate content Insights and checks for any match with chosen keywords
● It enhances readability.
Jetpack is a popular WordPress plugin used for serving protection to your blog. It is described by WordPress as your site’s security detail. developed by Automattic, This plugin is not applicable to blogs only. It can also be used by a host of other types of websites, Be it business, informational websites, or social. Jetpack is equipped with spam filtering technology, blocks malware, and provides protection from hacking. So, the unwanted intrusions are prevented on your website. Installing jetpack may be one of the most effective moves a blog owner can make as it is a great feature to have on your blog/websites. Jetpack has some other benefits as listed below.
● It has built-in powerful customization tools that help bring your design desires to life.
● It encourages faster mobile interface loading and task handling, it helps user experience but causes lazy image loading.
● Equipped with good SEO tools for tracking Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.
● Provides Top-level shields and protection from brute force attack and spam filtering. Outlays a protective terrain preventing hacking.
● It helps manage multiple websites from the same dashboard.
The only way we get to interact with users that visit our platform forms, questions might arise when readers go through your published content and want to ask you some questions about it, this is where Everest forms come in. Everest forms are definitely one of the best plugins for adding forms to a blog. It is user-friendly and allows for easy customizations using drag and drop fields. So, forms can easily be edited into whatever design we want.
Everest forms, allows you to add an unlimited number of forms with multiple column support. It also creates fully responsive forms that will load easily on a host of devices like mobile phones and tablets, also laptops and desktops. It is also translation ready. Hence the forms can be made and filled in many languages.
● Easier feature required little code in adding forms to the Page.
● Allows verification using Google ReCaptcha to block spam visits
● It can be set up in such a way that it redirects the user after form submission.
● Let us view all form entries from the website dashboard.
Usually one of the big reasons people set up blogs is to create more connections with customers or users depending on the case. This plugin tech allows us to do that even more efficiently by email list building. Most blog designs have new registration or login options for users. It increases page interactions making available even more features for the oncoming user and helping the blogger gather information about the user.
● It contains multiple design formats for form creation
● Saves user details and allows auto-login at later visits.
● One can assign WordPress dashboard access based on the assigned roles and given permissions.
● Can make registration subject at approval from the admin. Hereby given full control over the sight.
● Has Show/Hide label option in each form field.
The need to back up your blogs for future use might arise or maybe in case of any technical difficulties you might encounter, then updraft is the plugin you would want. It is possible to have adopted security measures that still fail after all is said and done. You might be targeted by a highly-skilled hacker or just encounter problems with future updates in all these cases. You would regret not having backed up the stuff on your website. Backing up your data can be life-saving in some of these conditions and you will be glad you turned to UpdraftPlus for this.
UpdraftPlus simplifies backups and restoration. Updraftplus is the topmost ranked scheduled backup plugin in the world, it has over two million currently active installs according to WordPress.org. It’s easy to use interface allows backup and restoration of files and databases with a single click!
An automatically scheduled backup system for your contents
● The mechanism uses fewer server resources to enable faster processing.
● Allows multiple cloud services.
● We can easily duplicate or migrate our website by enlisting the help of Migrator.
● It also has free dedicated expert support
Techrider has only scratched the surface with this presentation as far as plugins are concerned. There are plenty of great plugins out there that perform different tasks and the best way to know is to always keep up with WordPress trends and do proper research. What your website needs to determine what plugin is perfect to execute the task easily and quickly, just make sure not to overcrowd your website with plugins to the point that it affects speed adversely.